Find more resources that can help you.
These phone numbers and web resources can help you find extra support.
Within Lake County:
- Department of Human Services: 719-486-2088
- District Attorney: 719-486-4170
- Lake County Sheriff: 719-486-1249
- Leadville Police: 719-486-1365
- Legal Aid: 719-486-3238
- Sol Vista Mental Health: 719-486-0985
- St. Vincent Hospital: 719-486-0230
Outside Lake County:
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233
- Colorado Coalition Against Domestic Violence: Helps you find programs and advocates for laws that prevent domestic violence.
- Colorado Coalition Against Sexual Assault: Tells what to do if you’ve been sexually assaulted and works to end sexual assault.
- LoveIsRespect.org: Says how to get help and includes Relationships 101, which helps you decide if your relationship is healthy.
- National Coalition Against Domestic Violence: Offers extensive information on how to plan ahead, make a personalized safety plan, learn to manage your money, and find cosmetic support.
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: Offers a 24/7 crisis hotline. Helps you understand healthy relationships and identify abuse.
- RAINN: Gives information on how to prevent sexual assault and what to do after you’ve been assaulted.