Join others who care about you
Whether you are currently going through domestic violence or you have escaped it, our Hope and Healing Support Group can help you.
How support groups help
At the Hope and Healing support group, you will meet other people who have been in difficult situations. You may:
- Feel less lonely, isolated, or judged.
- Feel more empowered and in control.
- Cope better.
- Talk openly and honestly about your feelings.
- Have less stress, depression, anxiety, or fatigue.
- Better understand what to expect next.
- Get information and practical advice about your options.
- Compare notes with others who understand what you’re going through.
What to expect
We meet twice a month to support one another. The meeting place is kept secret, so that you will be safe. Mostly, we talk. Together, we work through the many difficult situations we find ourselves in because of abuse.
When you come, you’ll get ideas on how to handle your situation. You’ll get and give power and inspiration. You’ll find a soft shoulder to lean on.
How to join us
Call us at 719-486-3530 for more information on the next session. Call today and give yourself the peace of a warm, supportive group of people who understand you.