Learn how you can help.
See list of needed items below.
We appreciate your donation of supplies for our clients. Donate your gently used goods or shop our wish list on Amazon. Please call us at (719) 486-3530 before making a donation, as we have limited storage space.
New items needed:
- Volunteer time!
- $5 & $10 Safeway cards
- $25 gas cards
- Visa gifts cards, any amount
- Socks, all genders and ages
- Heavy winter socks, all genders and ages
- Underwear, for all genders and ages
- Bras, various sizes (very gently used may be accepted)
- Disposable diapers, all sizes
- Also see our Amazon wish list
Gently used items needed (we would also accept these items new):
- Baby-proofing house kits
- Infant car seats (not expired, never in an accident)
- Winter coats, all genders and sizes
- Snow pants, all genders and sizes
- Gloves and hats, all genders and sizes
- Snow boots, all genders and sizes
We also invite you to donate online or mail a check to the Advocates of Lake County at P.O. Box 325, Leadville, CO 80461.